- Born in 1974
- 20+ years of experience in motorsport (karting, single-seaters, GT) in sprint and endurance.
- 20 years of experience in tourism & competition development with manufacturers including the 2 French world champions Michelin (5 years) and Renault sport/Alpine (15 years).
- Record holder on the Nordschleife in 8.16.90 with the R26R from June 2008 to June 2011. (see video below)
- Sports coach. Holder of the DE JEPS mention circuit diploma. Only 30 state graduates to date in France: Technical, physical and mental preparation.
- 3 cars developed awarded sport car of the year (France, England) : R26, R26R, Alpine A110S
- 2 tyres developed awarded sport car of the year (France, Spain) : Pilot sport 2, Exalto2
- Formula Renault French Champion
- Precision pilot for cinema (taxi 2/3) and promotional films (press presentations, internal).
For more information: www.vincentbayle.fr